Purpose of Data Processing
Periodic newsletters of Cyber-MAR is a key communication and dissemination mechanism for us and a channel to provide our valuable stories on Cyber-MAR’s developments, key findings, forthcoming events and other important news in the fields related to the project. Taking into consideration the above, the Cyber-MAR Consortium use information held about you in the following ways:
- To send you Cyber-MAR’s periodic E-Newsletter;
- To send you invitations for our coming events, workshops, pilots and demonstrations;
- To send you notifications containing key project’s findings/developments and lead stories and news related to the project
Security of Processing
Should you ever wish to unsubscribe, simply use the “Unsubscribe” link included in future communications or you may withdraw your consent any time (without retroactive effect) by sending an email to: email@example.com
Exercise of your rights
It is noted that according to the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016), you may exercise the following rights that derive from the Regulation:
- Right of access and right to rectification for inaccurate personal data
- Right to erasure of personal data if they are not necessary for service provision
- Right to restrict processing of your data
- Right to object to the processing of your data
- Right to data portability, namely right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form so that they can be transferred to another data processor.
- Additionally, you have the right to submit a written complaint to the responsible supervisory body for personal data protection in each country.
How to complain
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information. The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred.
For any questions about this list, please contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org